Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lauren Tate Interviews Ella Darley

Hi I'm Lauren, Imogen's 11 year old daughter. It is "Bring your kid to work day" so I will be interviewing Ella! Here it goes! Ella is Arizona’s perfect little sister, you know, just like me! And has had a lot of strange things happening in her life, things she doesn’t even know, but here I'll be interviewing Ella, the little superstar from the Portal Chronicles! There are a few tiny spoilers, but not too many! Here she is! 

Lauren: Hi, Ella. I’m Lauren; I’m about the same age as you and I’ll be interviewing you today! So, it occurred to me that a lot of people see you as a brat! What do you think about that?

Ella: I think that’s mean! People shouldn’t be calling other people brats! I mean, I have feelings too! Well, I guess not everyone’s going to like me. So yeah. That’s not that nice.
Lauren: Well, you defiantly don’t seem like a brat to me! ( snickers quietly) I agree! So, you have a new dog, Tallulah, do you miss Gertrude?
Ella:  Yes I love little Tallulah!  I do miss Gertrude, she comes back to visit every once in a while, but I do miss her.
Lauren: Gertrude is very cute I hear, and lazy! So, are you still in touch with Jonas and Sally?
Ella: Yes, we hang out all the time; I have made some new friends, though.
Lauren: So you must hang out with David and Kellan a lot! Do you like David or Kellan better?
Ella: I like them both, I have to say Kellan is a bit more fun though, because he is horrible at Guitar Hero!
Lauren: You must be good at Guitar hero! You go online shopping a lot, what stores do you shop at?
Ella: I am the guitar hero champion! About the shopping, I love DELiA*s and Hollister!
Lauren: DELIA*s is my fave! What was it like being kidnapped?
Ella:  It was very dark, scary and frightening; I try to forget about it, though!
Lauren: That must have been horrible! Who are your main friends at school?
Ella: Well of course I love Jonas and Sally. But I made three other friends! Fallon, Dawn and Melanie!
Lauren: So I bet you love sweet treats like I do! Do you prefer cake pops or crepes?
Ella: Hmmmm that’s a hard question! I love both of them; except I know how to make cake pops because Arizona bought me a cake pop maker for my birthday!
Lauren: If you could have one super power what would it be?
Ella: Hmm I think I would either want to fly, or be able to go back in time!
Lauren: Who is your favorite designer?
Ella: HARAJUKU LOVERS x100000!
Lauren: Haha all right than, I like them too! Do you believe in Faerys?
Ella: Faerys? I wish they existed! That would be sooo cool!
Lauren: Ella, thank you soo much for being here, it was great to meet you, it was my pleasure!

8 comments:

Evie said...

Awesome job Lauren!

BooksAndPals said...

Fantastic job, Lauren. (Your Mom's job isn't that tough, is it?)

Unknown said...

That's a lovely idea! Well done, Lauren.

Kristie Leigh Maguire - Indie Author said...

Great job, Lauren! :)

Lauren Rose said...

@BooksAndPals Ahww thanks! ( Yours isn't either big bro...) Can i borrow your glitter- from the little angel, Lauren

Lauren Rose said...

@helensmith Thank you :)
@kristieleighmaguire Thanks! :D
@Imogenobbsesed thanksss

?wazithinkin said...

Great job, Lauren! Thanks for interviewing Ella, I do think she is still a brat though. :) I am anxious to see what happens with her in the next portal book, please tell your Mom to hurry up with it!

It made me laugh when you called Al your big bro! I am not sure he will share his glitter though; he can be a bit temperamental. :)

Lauren Rose said...

@LindaMck Thanks:) haha i will tell mom to hurry up! :)