Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome to my New Blog!

Apparently real authors have to have a blog! So, here it is!

I am a woman of few words, which is strange considering I write books. However, I'll try to come up with the occasional interesting post, even if it is a pic of me posing around in my latest heels. This is actually my second blog. I started my first one, The Scarfologist, years ago and it's mainly filled with, you guessed it, me posing around in my Hermès scarves.

Anyhow, welcome!!!

Im xoxo

6 comments:

Kippoe said...

Very Nice :)

Linda said...

Cool, Imogen.

Shari said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging :) and what girl can do without her high heels :) looking forward to keeping up with your blog..

Shari

Marie said...

Great blog! Now I'm a member and I'll look at your blog more often! :D

If you are interested in a review about your book Portal (the german translation) here is the link: http://schmoeker-welt.blogspot.de/2012/09/rezi-portal-von-imogen-rose.html

It was sooo awesome and I really liked it.

Greetings from Germany,
Marie.

Imogen Rose said...

Thank you for stopping by, ladies!

Marie, thanks for taking the time to read and review Portal. I am thrilled you enjoyed it.

Imogen Rose said...

Thanks, Kipp!